Thank you so much for your interest in wanting to guest post on Moving Mountains With Motherhood! 😀
Moving Mountains With Motherhood covers all things pregnancy and parenting babies and toddlers!
Any blog post that could help a mom during pregnancy or motherhood is welcome!
All Guest Post Should:
- Be at least 1,000 words
- No affiliate links (please note, my affiliate links might get auto inserted)
- Use Subheadings
- Be unique, and have never been published anywhere else on the web
When You Guest Post For Moving Mountains With Motherhood, You Get:
- An author bio to promote your blog and social media
- A new audience for your writing and blog
- Promotion on all of my social media profiles
- A chance to join a new community of mom bloggers
How To Submit An Idea
Please email me with your blog post ideas at firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: not all blog post ideas will be approved.
Once approved, you will then submit your post for review.
Note: I reserve the right to edit your submission based on spelling, grammar, and keywords.
After Your Post Is Posted To Moving Mountains With Motherhood
Please do not copy your post and publish it to any other blog. If you do post it elsewhere, I reserve the right to remove the post from Moving Mountains With Motherhood.
Please share the post across all of your social media profiles 😀
Please feel free to pitch multiple ideas, and guest post more than once.
Let’s move mountains with motherhood together!